Seven day micro-group trips to learn about a region of the world through the work of its local leaders.
Through daily meet and greets, site tours and workshops students gain understanding on regional solutions to chronic social or environmental problems.
JOIN THE WAITLIST
The 2021 trip details are being finalized. Sign up below if would like to find out when you can register.
can you come up with a sentence to put here thats 3 lines max?
The learning focus is on how individuals can take sustainable action in their own communities. We study the work of these changemakers and discuss what lessons we can return home with. Adjacent to our learning adventures, we take time to explore the popular attractions and cultural activities.
- Breakfast at our guesthouse
- Morning meeting and check in
- Site visit to featured changemaker
- Lunch on-your-own and free explorations
- Afternoon workshop, tour or excursion
- Evening dinner pop-up at a remarkable restaurant or hosted at a local home
WE EXPLORE TOGETHER
- Social Enterprise
- Place Based Economic Development
- Alternative Perspectives of History Religion, Values and Cultural Norms
- Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
- Decolonization and Indigenization
- Food Sovereignty and Wellness
- Human Rights and Peacemaking
- Identity and Belonging
- Global Power Dynamics
- Changemaker Operations Tours
- Interviews with Social Entrepreneurs Visits to Nearby Communities
- City Walking or Bicycle Tour
- Eco-Adventure Excursion
- Local Market Tour
- Traditional Cooking Workshop
- Music, Dance and/or Theater Performance Street Art Tour
- Artisan Workshop