Two week trips for small groups of families who want to travel and learn in community.
Experience a destination by learning from the local experts, leaders and changemakers. Build relationships with other like-minded families who travel for adventure. Take part in daily educational activities that celebrate the history, culture and wisdom of the region. Experience authenticity by sleeping, eating and getting around locally. Befriend kid-approved local guides who tell the best stories. Take advantage of group childcare for some dedicated grown-up exploring.
TELL ME MORE
The best way to learn about our Worldschool Adventures is by signing up for our email series. We will share insights on the why, what and how of trip design as well as planning resources and important news.
- Living History Walking Tours
- Traditional Fabrics Workshop
- Kid-Friendly Nature Hikes
- Overnight Sailing Trip
- Marine Biology Snorkeling Tour
- Local Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Music and Dance Lessons
- Archeology Digs
- Plant Medicine Workshop
- Stone Jewelery Making
- Language Lessons
- Casual breakfast at our guesthouse
- Morning meeting and check in
- Featured workshop, educational tour or learning excursion
- Lunch on-your-own
- Afternoon Kids Camp / Grown-Up Free Time
- Group dinner at our guesthouse or local restaurant
- Evening babysitting available